Monday, November 15, 2010

Update

I've been terrible at posting lately, but it isn't without good reason. For those of you who don't know I just started recently working for Lucasfilm Animation as a concept artist!!! I am really excited to be there and so far it has been great. I feel really lucky to have found something at such a great company doing what I want to do! I definitely still have a ton to learn but I'm trying to soak it all in from the great people I work with!

So my freetime has gone down considerably, but as I get more settled I'll try and post some stuff that I paint/draw outside of work.

Here is a quick shark sketch that I never posted that will have to do for now.

10 comments:

naomi said...

Congratulations - that is INSANE!!! It totally doesn't surprise me though

Anthony Holden said...

Congrats, Pando! Sharky is smiling for you too, it seems.

Will Strong said...

Way to go Pando! You rocked it. You're gonna do great there.

Josh H. Black said...

I knew you would land a big one! Hope you love it there and pay my respects to Skywalker Ranch! Love the shark too

kwistin said...

woooah, i totally didn't know that! congrats, sean, that's so fantastic!!

awesome shark friend, too.

Dave McClellan said...

Congrats again on the job! Hope it's going great.

Scott C. Gwynn said...

Glad to hear you got a great job! Nice sharkies!

Jake Wyatt said...

Update your blog again.

Do it.

Tyson Murphy said...

SHARK!!!!!!!!! grats on the job, hot stuff!

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

To meet for the demand of baseball game that needs additional grip on the grassy field, Hogan Online
a pair of spiked sneakers is of necessity, for which would be the premise of a successful baseball match. Spiked soles of the baseball sneakers Hogan Onlinehave the function of tightening grip over the ground by not letting you to fall down even the surface is slick with rain. Baseball sneakers Franklin Marshall Hoodies
are designed for you with molded rubber cleats and heel pull tab for easy wear as well as to exhibit excellent traction over the ground. Abercrombie and Fitch ClothingFew sneakers are even available with baseball design at the side for stylish look.